Monday, August 11, 2008

I cant believe im writing a journal again.

I cant believe im writing a journal again. Its been so long, and pretty much nothing has changed except I now know what i want to do with my luife, i want to be a writer. Stupid huh?... well, i may not ever get published, but i want to write a story, a good one.

I'm  going through a crucial moment, Im finishing highschool and im screwing everything up. I realized im completely alone in the world and that theres absolutely no one for me.

 well, THATS a good 1st entry... theres nothing better to attracty an udience than to show them the tortutred thats writing. Now everyone will like to know abt me.
-yeah right-

I know im feeling what everyone feels at this stage of their lifes but if thats true then the entire world sucks and im not just being a nadaist without reason, there is a whole philosophy as a backgroud.

But its just to painful to write it down.


(83days late)

No comments:

Post a Comment